How does lunar eclipse occurs.
When the earth comes between the sun and the moon, then the earth does not reach the sun’s rays and the moon does not appear to us, it is called lunar eclipse.
TYPES OF LUANR ECLISPE
(1) Full moon eclipse
If the earth stops the sun rays completely then it is called full moon eclipse
(2) Partial lunar eclipse
When a part of the moon is hidden then it is called partial lunar eclipse.
LUNAR ECLIPSE 16 JULY 2019 – ECLIPSE MAP
Where partial lunar eclipse 16 July 2019 is visible.
- Brussels, Brussels, Belgium
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Lisbon, Portugal
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Budapest, Hungary
- Cairo, Egypt
- Ankara, Turkey
- Paris, Île-de-France, France
- Athens, Greece
- Rome, Italy
- Yangon, Myanmar
- Madrid, Spain
- Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Johannesburg, South Africa
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Lagos, Nigeria
- New Delhi, Delhi, India
- Jakarta, Jakarta Special Capital Region, Indonesia
- Moscow, Moscow, Russia
LUNAR ECLIPSE 16 JULY 2019 chandra grahan – TIMING
LUNAR ECLIPSE 16 JULY 2019 TIMINGS WITH CHART
IF YOU WANT TIMING OF YOUR CITY WHERE YOU LIVE. PLEASE WRITE YOUR CITY NAME IN COMMENT BOX.
|Penumbral eclipse begins:||18:43:53 UT|
|Partial eclipse begins:||20:01:43 UT|
|Maximum eclipse:||21:30:43 UT|
|Partial eclipse ends:||22:59:39 UT|
|Penumbral eclipse ends:||00:17:36 on 17 Jul UT|
LUNAR ECLIPSE 16 JULY 2019 chandra grahan – Contacts and Duration.
Lunar Eclipse Beliefs
- According to Hindu belief, during the Chandra Grahan, food should not be eaten. It is a myth or a belief in people that during this time the person who eats food, goes to Hell.
- It is believed that during the eclipse, if water is needed to drink, then either put sesame in it or else add kush, dubh or basil leaves.
- Before most of the Hindu households begin eclipse, dumplings or basil leaves are put in food items, water and other food items. It is believed that the food is not unclean by doing this.
- It is said that in the moon eclipse three meals should not be eaten.
Is Eating Food During Lunar Eclipse Harmful
Lunar eclipse science: There are many myths related to Chandra Grahan, which are spread among people. It is believed that the virus spreads in the environment due to toxic radiations, which contaminate food. This is the reason that people avoid cutting fruits, vegetables even during eclipse.
According to beliefs, the things related to diet that you need to keep in mind during eclipse
-During this time, you can take lightly savory food. Which are easy to digest and also light for the stomach. During this time you can eat fruits. It will give full energy to the body even after eating it in small quantities.
- Can drink water during eclipse? : Avoid drinking water during this time. Because bacteria are active due to lack of If you are sick or you are pregnant then you can drink a little warm water. In it, 8-10 drops can boil basil juice or leaves. Along with this, if you do not want to drink plain water, you can drink coconut water. The best would be to drink a good quantity of water before the eclipse.
-Do not eat during the eclipse! : According to the belief, non-veg diet should not be taken at all in the meantime. Alcohol, yeast and high protein food should not be taken during this period. It is very difficult to digest.
- What to do after eclipse: After eclipse you can come to your normal diet. After this fruits will prove to be good. This is good because the fruits contain plenty of antioxidants which will help the body to detoxify and energy boost.